My name is Megan Olson. I am twenty years old and attend Hamline University. I am in my Junior year at this school. My major is Communication studies with a minor in Sociology. I believe that I am fairly active within in the school, not only in my studies but I also compete in our schools Women's hockey team. A few of the reasons why I choose to go to Hamline University because of its high academic standards and because it is close to my family. Part of all my success as a student is because of my family. Growing up, I was taught to be a hard worker and be academically successful. My parents and siblings made me into the student I am today.
My hope for this Public Relations course is to give me the ability to learn more about the different types of cases that are happening and give me more insight with the public relations world.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment